GE Multilin EPM 7000 Power Quality Meter
Get A Quote On This Product For Your Project
The GE Multilin EPM 7000 provides continuous metering of three-phase systems with waveform and data logging. It performs energy measurements with 0.2% accuracy and supports optional Ethernet, relay, status, and analog output communication modules. This flexible meter can be used for a wide range of high accuracy applications including disturbance recording and power quality studies.
This meter is available in a transducer configuration (EPM 7000T) that comes without a display and has a DIN rail mount. It’s ideal for use in retrofit applications and where budgets are a large consideration.
- Power quality metering with historical data logging
- Waveform Capture, up to 512 samples/cycle
- Optional 100BaseT Ethernet (Modbus/DNP or Modbus/IEC 61850)
- Multiple communication ports for integration with DCS and SCADA systems
- Standard RS485 Modbus (DNP 3.0 and Modbus RTU or ASCII)