GE continues to lead the way making new protection, control and automation applications possible. Our solutions continue GE’s century long tradition of power system innovation. From generators to transmission lines, to motors and beyond, we ensure dependable, safe power worldwide.
It goes without saying that good power quality is vital in terms of keeping the working world working. From major corporations, government buildings to more critically dependent facilities such as energy utilities and manufacturing plants, the importance of uninterrupted service and limited electrical disturbances are of paramount importance. GE Multilin relays offer advanced and enhanced network protection and control solutions that offer ease of use for utilities and industrial sites to empower companies to keep tabs on their energy use and plan effectively. Multilin products are so reliable and so safe; we supply every unit with a ten year warranty.
Here at CSE Uniserve, we are proud to have exclusively represented the entire GE relay range in Australia & New Zealand for over 35 years. Our team offer unparalleled experience serving the Utilities and associated renewables industry, mining, water, heavy industry and manufacturing. Our business offers value to customers through engineering and design of secondary protection, testing and proving and compliments this with long-term support service maintenance capabilities and user training.
We offer value by ensuring that customers have the opportunity to not only access the mainstream products but to also explore alternate and leading edge technologies such as digital substation (IES 61850) solutions and experience an unparalleled service guarantee. Our ability to give a flexible service to our customers stems from the fact that we have a team of in house engineers with world-class experience and extensive knowledge at their disposal, which means that our clients have access to best practice solutions and service.
Benefits associated with quality power monitoring include:
1) An analysis that identifies anomalies such as power outages and can compare the current operating functionality of equipment against the manufacturer’s baseline. What’s more, this comprehensive data can help safeguard against problems by diagnosing them before they happen.
2) It can lead to the identification or a problem early, before it develops and so can be addressed more efficiently, thereby reducing the chance of a potentially expensive interruption to operations further down the road.
3) In the aftermath of a disruption to energy supply having quality analytics at your disposal can help determine the sequence of events that led to the outage. Having the ability to identify the exact cause of the problem can help expose where equipment has sustained damage and thereby prompt for replacement or repair work that will safeguard against a repeat incident.
4) Your ability to maintain a reliable supply will improve your customer perception of the company and its reputation within the industry will grow, not only with stakeholders but will encourage new lines of business and relationships that may help it expand further.
5) The ability to analyse power quality can also be useful when testing a system response under simulated conditions.
When it comes to power quality, the cost of outages, interruptions and disturbances can be very high. Not only can equipment age prematurely or incur damages but productivity is affected and business as usual, cannot move forward. Those who invest in advanced monitoring systems that enable 24/7 monitoring and recording benefit from the extensive data collected. The Mutilin range of solutions is a worthy and effective choice for companies to safeguard and help plan to ensure that a steady power quality and protection is achieved.
At CSE Uniserve, you will find Multilin, MiCOM, MiDOS and Agile among the other well-known brands that are regularly called upon from our exclusive range, as well as innovative solutions to best fit your company’s specific requirements.
CSE Uniserve is Australia’s leading supplier of electrical equipment & engineering services. We design our technology to assist industries in delivering successful project outcomes, such as our slip energy recovery system & variable speed drives. Visit our website or contact us for more information.
Showing 1–9 of 45 results
Have a problem you need a solution to? Not sure which product is best for your needs? Just want to reach out? Simply fill in the form below, and a member of our Engineer Support team will be in contact within 24 hours to help you find a solution.