The GE AGILE MiCOM P740 provides a range of measurement, monitoring, post fault analysis and self-diagnostic features, programmable scheme logic, trip circuit supervision, fully customisable menu text, multi-level password protection. On-line measurements and plant status monitoring are also included. MiCOM Agile P740 features a very innovative external fault detection algorithm to ensure stability when CTs are saturated.
- Typical operating time of 17 ms with standard contacts
- Phase segregated biased current differential high speed busbar protection
- Easy maintenance, operation and future expansion of the busbar supported
- Deploy in ring-bus/mesh corners, single busbars, sectionalized busbars, and one per bus in breaker and a half topologies
- Suited to all kinds of busbar configurations
- Switchable IEC 61850 Edition 1&2 – with support for Ed 2 test modes for online testing.
- IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol – efficient time synchronizing direct from the substation LAN.
- Editable Logical Nodes/Devices – to customize the IEC 61850 modelling and maximize interoperability.
- Role based access control (RBAC) for centralized authentication.
- Authorization and account management via RADIUS, and directly on the relay.
- Security Event Management via Syslog.
- Duplicate GOOSE Rejection – Defense against incorrect publishing of out-of-sequence or duplicated GOOSE messages by other devices on the network.
- SNMP version 2c and cybersecure v3 – network management tools can monitor protection IEDs.
- New Ethernet Board – Improved traffic density handling, PRP, HSR and RSTP supported in the same order option for standardization.