Solcon TPR-6 Temperature Protection Relay
Get A Quote On This Product For Your Project
The Solcon TPR-6 Temperature Protection Relay is designed to protect electric motors, transformers and other systems from overheating. The TPR-6 has up to 14 temperature inputs that can be programmed to measure thermistors (PTC or NTC) and RTDs (Pt100).
- Advanced microprocessor based circuitry
- Display of operating RTD or Thermistor Data, Fault and Statistics
- Programmable inputs and outputs
- RS-485 communication with MODBUS protocol
- Easy installation and friendly operation
- Two level protection for Alarm and Trip
- Selection between Trip and Trip fail-safe
- Analog output related to any input or input combinations
- RTD / Thermistor selection – RTDs 100 ohm Platinum (PT100) – Thermistor – PTC or NTC
- Disconnected sensor protection.
Options include Conformal coating and Modbus connectivity.