The Solcon TPR-6 monitors 1-14 RTD/Thermistor temperature inputs. It accurately measures the temperature increase to protect the motor / transformer from damage due to heat build-up in the windings and / or bearings. The built-in self test protects against disconnected sensors and operator faults.
Options include Conformal coating and Modbus connectivity.
- RTD / Thermistor with two levels for each input
- Thermistor PTC / NTC selection
- Over temperature Alarm and Trip to each input
- Continuous analog output signal
- External fault 1 and 2
- Exact input can be assigned to any of the following items:
- Alarm only – Relay A
- Trip only – Relay B
- Fan (Trip, Alarm)- Relay C
- Trip/Alarm- Relay D
- Enabling Auto Reset