Siemens Ruggedcom RS900G Switch
Get A Quote On This Product For Your Project
The RUGGEDCOM RS900G is a 10-port utility-grade, fully managed Ethernet switch, providing dual fiber optical Gigabit Ethernet ports and eight fast Ethernet copper ports. Designed to operate reliably in harsh environments, the RS900G provides a high level of immunity to electromagnetic interference and heavy electrical surges typical of environments found in electric utility substations, factory floors or in curb side traffic control cabinets.
An operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C combined with hazardous location certification, optional conformal coating and a galvanized steel enclosure allows the RS900G to be placed in almost any location.
- Simple plug and play operation – automatic learning, negotiation, and crossover detection
- MSTP (802.1Q-2005, formerly 802.1s)
- RSTP (802.1w) and Enhanced Rapid Spanning Tree (eRSTP™) network fault recovery (<5 ms)
- Quality of service (802.1p) for real-time traffic
- VLAN (802.1Q) with double tagging and GVRP support
- Link aggregation
- IGMP snooping for multicast filtering
- Port rate limiting and broadcast storm limiting
- Industrial automation features (e.g. Modbus)