Janitza UMG 605-PRO Power Quality Analyser DIN Rails
Get A Quote On This Product For Your Project
The Janitza UMG 605-PRO Power Quality Analyser is for energy management and power quality monitoring with real-time diagnosis of electrical energy supply. The UMG 605-PRO is especially suitable for monitoring the power quality in accordance with common standards, e.g. EN 50160. All power quality parameters are recorded, e.g. flicker, short-term interruptions with fault recorder function, transients, harmonics up to the 63rd order and starting currents.
For widespread application, the compact and cost optimised construction of the UMG 605 is especially decisive.
- Continuous monitoring of the power quality e.g. EN 50160
- Ethernet gateway for subordinate measurement points
- Analysis of electrical faults for network problems
- Monitoring of the internal distribution network according to EN 61000-4-7, 4-15, 4-30
- Report generator for EN 50160 analysis
- Control tasks, e.g. depending on achieved measured values or limits
- Transducer for building automation or PLC systems