What GridVis® can do
• Manage measurement devices.
• Show measurement devices in a topology.
• Program measurement devices.
• Provide direct graphic representation of measurement values from different measurement devices.
• Read out measurement values saved in measurement devices and save these to a database.
• Read out measurement values saved in a database and display these graphically.
• Read out measurement values saved in a database and search these for transients.
• Read out measurement values saved in a database and search these for events.
• Program customer-specific applications.
• Update measurement device firmware.
GridVis® is a net visualization software and basic building block for energy management and voltage quality monitoring systems.
GridVis® software is used for following topics:
- Analysis and visualization of energy and measurement data for electrical voltage quality in energy management.
- Interruption-free measurement of important measurement data.
- Time-based identification of e.g. harmonics, voltage fluctuations or net failures.
- Detection of insufficient voltage quality in time, decreases downtime and optimizes the use of operational resources.
- Introduction of measures to improve energy efficiency based on analyses of load profiles and consumption.
- Creation of framework conditions for company energy management systems (ISO 50001).
- Software and hardware components ensure more transparency and reliable documentation of energy supply.
- Energy management systems serve to support the economical, ecological and optimized use of energy in the company.