- Breaker condition monitoring including breaker arcing current (I2t) and trip counter
- Metering – current, voltage, power, energy and frequency
- Oscillography – 64 samples/cycle, up to 64 records
- Event Recorder – 1024 time tagged events, with 0.5ms scan of digital inputs
- Data Logger- Up to 16 channels with user-selectable sampling rate
- Fault Locator
Interoperability with embedded IEC 61850
Use the L60 with integrated IEC 61850 to lower costs associated with protection, control and automation. GE’s leadership in IEC 61850 comes from thousands of installed devices and follows on years of development experience with UCA 2.0. The L60’s IEC 61850 Process Bus module is designed to interface with the Multilin HardFiber System, allowing bi-directional IEC 61850 fiber optic communications. The HardFiber System is designed to integrate seamlessly with existing Universal Relay applications, including protection functions, FlexLogic, metering and communications.
- Short and long overhead lines and cables of different voltage levels
- Suitable for two- and three-terminal lines
- Circuits with tapped transformer feeders
- Implicit direct transfer trip for breaker failure applications
- Three independent 100Mbps Ethernet ports enable purpose specific LAN support that eliminates latency effect of heavy traffic protocols on mission critical communication services
- Embedded IEEE 1588 time synch protocol support eliminates dedicated IRIG-B wiring requirements for IEDs
- Direct I/O secures high-speed exchange of binary data between URs
- Increase network availability by reducing failover time to zero through IEC62439-3 “PRP” support
- IEC 61850-9-2LE networked or IEC61850-9-2 Hardfiber process bus support
- DNP 3.0 (serial & TCP/IP)
- IEC 60870-5-103 and IEC 60870-5-104
- Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP
- HTTP, TFTP, SFTP and MMS file transfer
- Redundant SNTP and IEEE 1588 for time synchronization
- PRP as per IEC 62439-3
- Supports Routable GOOSE (R-GOOSE)
UR Switch Module:
In addition to providing high-speed connectivity directly to your Universal Relay, the UR Switch Module provides an additional 4 fiber Ethernet ports, for connection to other relays in the system as well as upstream connectivity. It also provides 2 RJ45 copper Ethernet ports which can be used to connect local devices such as PCs, meters, or virtually anything else in the system.
The UR Switch Module provides a simple way to add fully-managed Ethernet networking to your relays and devices without the need for additional hardware or a dedicated communications cabinet.
The UR Switch Module includes all of the management and features that come with all MultiLink managed switches, and can be easily integrated into a network that has other Ethernet switches.
When used in a ring topology with other UR Switch Modules or MultiLink Switches, the UR Switch Module can be configured to use MultiLink’s Smart RSTP feature to provide industry-leading network recovery for ring topologies, at a speed of less than 5ms per switch.