Organize your protection devices with one interface and automate power system monitoring directly from Launchpad. Launchpad is a management toolset for all Multilin devices and settings. Receive comprehensive site and individual device reports from Launchpad directly for action or integrate this data into your own asset management process. Launchpad will assist you to instantly identify, download, and install new versions of setup software when available with a single clickas well as directly install new setup software and support documents without having to navigate to our website.
- Configure and access all your Multilin devices from a single application
- Create and edit setting files offline or real-time
- Manage all of your support documents
- Provides an intuitive device health logic tool
- Receive automatic firmware, software, and hardware upgrade notices
- Contains real-time metering, fault diagnostic and maintenance data for each connected device.
- Provides a simple and intuitive method for configuring all Multilin devices
- Ensures setup software, manuals and other support documentation is available to you and is always up to date
- Supplies all the tools necessary for analyzing faults to get your equipment back up and running
- Provides Asset and Device management capability at the click of a button
The device metering window provides system critical and diagnostics data such as Current, Voltages, and Event Records at your finger tips. The device health logic monitors defined setpoints and actual values, then returns results in a graphical, user friendly display. This tool will help you maintain the minimum required setting and assist you to maximize your relay capabilities. The 4 categories that are monitored are: Device Security, Protection, Fault Diagnostics and Device Status.
Easily Configure and Manage your Multilin Settings files:
The setting file management tool comes standard with EnerVista Launchpad and provides a single platform to configure your Multilin protection device setting files. Additionally, you will have the ability to link related documents, such as specifications and equipment data sheets, to their respective protection device useful for day-to-day operation.
- Retrieve your device setting files and organize them according to the asset being protected
- Manage documents such as data sheets, and engineer white papers related to your protection device assets
- Access and save setpoint files for your devices regardless if the device is offline or online
Enervista Launchpad software can be used to generate comprehensive site reports for your install base and provide recommendations useful to determine upgrade and maintenance schedules for your assets and protection devices. With the click of a button, you can download critical data, which includes:
Hardware upgrades and replacement recommendations
- Firmware upgrade recommendations, if applicable
- Complete Installed based configured by age and device type
Organize your installed base devices with a single user-friendly interface. Save precious time when establishing communications to your protection devices. Whether you have a small or large installed base, individual or networked connection, Device Setup will help you organize and manage your valuable assets:
- Manage your asset by organizing your site and protection device configurations
- Allows seamless communication with multiple devices
- Provides resources related to your protection scheme and individual protection device