As a non-edge device leveraging the latest technology in microprocessors, communications and applications, the D20E I/O can be deployed within an electronic security perimeter such as with a server (e.g. D20MX or D400) or with IEDs.
The D20E can also be used to replace legacy D20 I/O modules with minimal field wiring changes. The D20E has the same termination connector and alignment as the existing D20 I/O; this makes the D20E a practical and cost-effective solution for substation RTU and automation upgrades and retrofits.
- New substation D20 I/O deployment
- Legacy D20 I/O expansion and replacement
- I/O modules for integrated substation control systems
- I/O modules for primary equipment monitoring
- I/O modules for distribution equipment monitoring
- I/O modules for distribution automation (on-load tap changer, capacitor bank interface, voltage regulator interface)