GE MiCOM Agile P74x Family – BusBar Differential Relays
Get A Quote On This Product For Your Project
The MiCOM Agile P74x offers high performance, secure and sensitive protection for all types of busbar configurations at all voltage levels. Consisting of the Agile P741, P742 and P743 relays, the P74x platform is engineered to provide a centralized or distributed architecture with CT saturation detection, dynamic topology processing algorithms and a fast reset (less than 1 cycle) circuit breaker failure element
- P741 Busbar Central Unit
- P742 Busbar Peripheral Unit
- P743 Extended Busbar Peripheral Unit
- New Ethernet Board Support – Improved traffic density handling, PRP, HSR and RSTP supported in the same order option for standardization. Modulated/demodulated IRIG-B also standardized.
New dual RJ45 copper Ethernet option provides a more economical connection to switches.
- Hardware future-proofing – compatible with the forthcoming IEC 61850 Edition 2 releases.
- Ability to engineer IEC 61850 Edition 2 packaged solution schemes early.
- Module release in P741 central unit supports station bus access to the entire bus scheme.
- Module release in P743 adds enhanced access to peripheral unit data.