Gaining an advantage in the marketplace takes a lot of hard work, effort and long-term commitment from all corners of a business to finally convince a potential customer to choose what you do over your competitors. Quality is king in all aspects of business and this also holds true for those in the manufacturing, energy and heavy industries. In terms of energy, having a quality power supply is the difference between earning and sustaining those major key contracts. As such, it goes without saying that reliably measuring Energy Consumption, Power quality and Residual Current is an essential part of day-to-day processes for major corporations and energy suppliers not only in Australia but also around the world.
Fortunately, at CSE Uniserve, we have over 35 years experience servicing Australian industry and have identified products that offer significant efficiency advantages and also create new solutions in-house. As such, we offer genuine solutions and world-class support to ensure that our clients are poised to reap the rewards of some of the best and most relaible technology available today.
There are a number of ways to save money, become more efficient and isolate issues before they cause major downtime or risk worker and plant safety. Effective measurement and reporting can have a significant impact on maximising efficiencies, and so, here are a few that are worth taking into consideration:
1) Systems often break down, however the presence of effective measuring technology can enable early detection, which empowers engineers and technicians to address it before it develops, or the system fails.
2) We can supply what you need or assist with selection and building a system to give you full visibility. Over time, the readouts generated from usages can be compared to determine anomalies in the system. Furthermore, the recording of data over time allows for an analysis that can help diagnose problems in future before they occur, or develop.
3) In the wake of an event, the data gathered by effective measurment can be used to ascertain exactly how a chain of events occurred and why, thereby pinpointing the issue that led to the outage.
4) Regular troubleshooting of issues as they present in the data can help prevent outages which makes for a much smoother and consistent supply. This, in turn, has a positive knock-on effect in terms of customer perception of your company and should increase profits through greater uptime.
5) The system baseline as recorded over time can be used as the starting point against which simulated transients and other events can be tested against in order to determine likely responses.
Would just like to say thanks very much for your flexibility to work in with us and your assistance in carrying out your side of the Commissioning of the LRS. The LRS unit has operated faultlessly for us, and has played a crucial role in ensuring a very smooth return to operation of our Mill.
Thanks for working in with our site electrical teams. Your sharing of knowledge and data captured during the mill starts was excellent and your understanding and experience gives us full confidence in the setup of the LRS gives me great confidence in the equipment going forward.
Have a problem you need a solution to? Not sure which product is best for your needs? Just want to reach out? Simply fill in the form below, and a member of our Engineer Support team will be in contact within 24 hours to help you find a solution.